Thursday, December 29, 2011

....A beautiful night....

Tonight is a beautiful night.. Best time to start a blog and let you know what I am thinking about when it comes to fashion...I don't like to keep one specific look going. I like to be pretty and feminine one day and edgy or modern the next. Here are some of my previous lookbook posts....
layered tank dress: UrbanOutfitters

leopard booties: SteveMadden skirt: UrbanOutfitters tee: UrbanOutfitters

Boots: FRYE stalkings: AmericanApparel sweater: Freepeople
..............The scarf is actually a traditional costume scarf from Holland... I have had it for a very long time..................
shirt: Romeo&Juliet stalkings: AmericanApparel Jumper: Kenar

Trousers: Forever21 shirt: ZARA
 All the newest looks will be posted here and you can Hype them on my lookbook tab and get yourself some good karma!!! Send me some love and Hype me!

3 comments:

  1. I love these outfits! Especially the leopard print shoes!

    http://thatismystyle-styleguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys! steve madden gotta love him...

    ReplyDelete